An organization can only make a true impact when it has members and supporters dedicated to its success. Who is making an impact?
On Saturday, May 4th, community volunteers join Leadership Worthington in helping senior citizens, and others in need, with projects around their homes and property. Want to make a difference in your community and in your neighbors’ lives? It’s not too late to Volunteer for Service Day or suggest a need.
To enhance the understanding of leadership qualities and develop individual and group leadership potential in order to create a better Worthington area community.
To Reveal Leaders who Inspire, Connect, and Innovate
- Leadership – Thought process giving context for change & empowering others
- Change – Promoting leadership in evolving global society
- Integrity – Staying true to values and commitments, and following through
- Diversity – Appreciating, inquiring & respecting others’ thoughts & decision
- Passion – Approaching each task with commitment and enthusiasm
- Focus – Staying on task with clearly defined commitments and roles
- Impact – Energy to inspire
What We Do
The programs develop extraordinary leaders by developing personal and group leadership skills through challenging hands on lessons. We offer insights and tools to address current challenges facing local business, city government, schools and human services. Strong partnerships give students the opportunity to put their leadership skills to work in the community.